Dashboard > ADMIN > API
Administrator | Developer
To use the API, you need an API token. This token is a unique identifier that allows us to make sure that you are allowed to access the API. Here’s how to get a token:
- Go to the ADMIN > API section of your account.
- Find the Generate New Token section in the top right corner of the API page.
- Enter a Description for the API token in the Description field. This should describe what you plan to use the token for, iPhone App for example. Create a separate API token for each application.
- Click the Generate button to generate your new token.
- The token will show up in the Tokens section on the left side of the API page.
- If this is your first token, refresh the page to see the API documentation.