There are a few main things you’ll likely want to do with the ScribbleLive API:
- Display an event
- Dynamically display new posts as they’re added to an event.
- Display a list of Events associated to a Whitelabel
- Display a list of Events associated to your Account
You can also use the ScribbleLive API to:
- Submit comments to an event.
- Submit image/video/audio with captions to an Event.
- Display ScribbleLive articles.
- Display, and vote on, polls.
- Display and submit discussion comments.
If you’re really adventurous you can:
- Authenticate ScribbleLive users.
- Add, edit, and delete posts in ScribbleLive events.
- Create, edit, and delete ScribbleLive events.
- Create and delete polls.
- Moderate discussion comments.
Limitations and troubleshooting API calls:
Remember, if you’re displaying content from Twitter via our API, there are display guidelines you’ll need to follow.